We would like to assure you that for Beneto Maretti with Tax Identification Number 099248412 based in Athens, Attica, 63 Iera Odos str., PC: 11855, the protection of our customers' personal data is of paramount importance. For this reason we take the appropriate measures to protect the personal data we process and to ensure that the processing of personal data is always carried out in accordance with the obligations set by the legal framework, both by the company itself and by third parties who process personal data on behalf of the company.
We would also like to assure you that at Beneto Maretti, we do not collect data on minors under 16 years of age.
The company Beneto Maretti with headquarters in Athens, Attica, 63 Iera Odos, PC 11855, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: (+30) 210 3455607, website: www.benetomaretti.com informs that, for the purposes of conducting its business activities, it processes personal data of its customers in accordance with applicable national legislation and European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data (General Regulation on Data Protection, hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation") as in force.
• For any issue regarding the processing of personal data, contact us at email: email@example.com or at 210 3455607
What is the purpose of processing and how we use your personal data:
We use your data in various ways which differ depending on the purpose of processing. There are cases in which Beneto Maretti will not be able to take action if it does not have specific Personal Data, such as your Personal Data required during the processing of your orders so that it can be delivered by the carrier to you and not to another third party.
Purposes of processing your personal data are:
(a) the provision of the services you entrust to us and wish to receive from us, such as the purchase of products (eg. the purchase of a garment) that you wish to purchase from us.
Execution of your orders
In order to deliver your orders and to be able to support you even after the sale, the necessary information we need is:
• the invoicing and / or delivery address so that you can pick up at your place
• landline number so we can contact you regarding your order
• the mobile phone number for your electronic information via electronic messages or telephone communication regarding your order
• your e-mail address (email), so that you receive updates regarding your order.
• All the above are necessary for the prevention and detection of fraud against you and against our company.
(b) With your consent and if you have provided us, either during the creation of a member account, or during your subscription to our newsletter and personalized communication, your possibly necessary information, the following possibilities are provided:
Subscribe to newsletters, send updates and offers:
• To subscribe to newsletters, send information and offers you must provide us with your e-mail address
By subscribing to our Newsletters, personalized updates and your respective consent, you will be able to enjoy all our updates and offers that we send via emails and text messages or Instant messaging through related services (for example via SMS, Viber, Push Notifications κα).
Create a member account:
• To create a Member Account you must provide us with your e-mail address and set your own personal passwords
With your registration and the corresponding consent, you will be able to enjoy all our updates and offers that we send via emails and text messages or Instant messaging through relevant services (for example with SMS, Viber, Push Notifications etc.).
Personalized communication (profiling)
In order to provide you with the best possible experience, the personal data collected by our website may be used to send personalized updates, provided that you have given your consent, subject to the specific conditions set by the legal framework. More information on conducting profile training in the relevant section below.
Creating a member account using Social Media:
• To create a Member Account using Social Media you must give your consent to the respective Social Media
• Necessary information we receive from the Social Networking medium is the address of your Email
• The additional information we receive depends on the respective Social Networking medium, it can be either your gender or your date of birth or both if and when you have declared it public.
Regarding the use of Social Media, see the corresponding section below. By creating a member account according to the above and your respective consent, you will place your next orders without having to re-enter your details. You will now be able to enjoy an optimal experience with access to your account details,your order history and the status of your open orders, your favorites and all the settings offered on the "My Account" page. This will give you access to all your data so that you can add or modify it as needed. You will be able to enter in your account all the necessary information for the execution of your orders, so that you do not have to fill them in every time you order. You will also be able if you wish to add additional information such as your gender and date of birth which will allow us to be able to offer you an even closer to your needs and more personalized information.
Credit / Debit Card Details
• Your credit card details are requested upon completion of your orders if you choose the relevant payment method and relate exclusively to their electronic transmission through a secure environment to the banking institution for the completion of your payment only.
Beneto Maretti does not hold any credit card information in its systems.
• The implementation of the cardholder certification service may require the transfer of their card details to a third party provider, in cooperation with the bank that implements the completion of the card payment process.
What are the legal reasons for processing your personal data?
We only process the personal data you provide when we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Legitimate reasons for processing your personal data are:
(a) the provision of the services you entrust to us and wish to receive from us such as for example the purchase of products (eg. the purchase of a garment) and consequently the fulfillment of our contractual obligations in this context, in order to prove your orders , for after-sales support, to contact you about your orders and generally where it is reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce of the terms and conditions.
(b) the safeguarding and protection of the legitimate interests, both yours and ours. Thus, we use closed circuit television (CCTV) and security cameras in order to be able to protect the security of individuals, materials, facilities as well as special security software aimed at detecting and preventing malicious actions: specifically during your visit to the shops of our company but also on our web pages, we use information such as IP address, location information, user's devices to detect or prevent fraud or abuse of our website.
(c) compliance with an obligation imposed by law, such as regulatory compliance for tax purposes
(d) the consent you provide under the specific conditions set by the legal framework in order to: subscribe to the newsletter, receive updates on products, services, offers, participate in a satisfaction survey, send you personalized updates, etc. Beneto Maretti, as well as other companies of the Group to which Beneto Maretti belongs, or third party cooperating companies, which process personal data in accordance with the applicable framework.
Minors and children are allowed to use our website?
Beneto Maretti does not offer its products and services for purchase by children and minors under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years old, you may use our website only with the participation and approval of a parent or guardian.
Where we transmit the data?
Beneto Maretti transmits personal data to third parties, to whom the company entrusts the processing of personal data on its behalf. Specifically: The data is transferred only to companies cooperating with Beneto Maretti that provide services for the purpose of sending advertising material and personalized offers. Also, this data is transmitted to companies cooperating with Beneto Maretti in order to evaluate the quality of services and evaluate our products & services. Also, for the purposes of implementing the sales contract, data are transmitted to cooperating companies to which the execution of part of the contract has been assigned, such as transport companies or pick-up points selected by you. In such cases Beneto Maretti remains responsible for the processing of your personal data and defines the individual details of the processing, and signs a special contract with the third parties to whom it assigns processing activities, in order to ensure that the processing is carried out in accordance with the applicable legal framework and that every natural person can freely and unhindered exercise the rights conferred on him by the legal framework.
The period of data storage is decided based on the following specific criteria depending on the case: When processing is required as an obligation by provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as the relevant provisions require. When processing under contract, your personal data is stored for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract and for the establishment, exercise, and / or support of legal claims under the contract. For the purposes of promoting products and services (marketing activities), your personal data is kept until the withdrawal of your consent. This can be done by you at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the proceedings based on the consent given in the period prior to its withdrawal. We will also keep your account data for as long as you keep it and have not requested its deletion. Your data, which you provide to us in order to provide you with services, will be kept for as long as necessary so that we can continue to provide you with these services. If it is reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to resolve disputes, to prevent fraud and abuse or to impose terms and conditions, we may retain some of your information as required, even after your account expires or we no longer need to provide your services. To revoke your consent, call (+30) 2103455607 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also use the unsubscribe options by following (clicking) on the corresponding link, which exists in our electronic communications.
What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
Every natural person whose data is processed by Beneto Maretti enjoys the following rights:
Right of access:
You have the right to be aware and verify the legality of the processing. Thus, you have the right to access the data and receive additional information about their processing.
Right of correction:
You have the right to study, correct, update or modify your personal data by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the above contact details.
Right to delete:
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when we process it with your consent or in order to protect our legal interests. In all other cases (such as when there is a contract, obligation to process personal data imposed by law, public interest), this right is subject to certain restrictions or does not exist as the case may be.
Right to restrict processing:
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) when the accuracy of the personal data is disputed and verified; (c) when personal data are not required for processing purposes, however, you are necessary for the establishment, exercise, support of legal claims; reasons why you oppose editing.
Right to object to processing:
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data in cases where, as described above, it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests we pursue as processors, as well as to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing and consumer profiling.
Right to transmission:
You have the right to receive your personal data free of charge in a form that allows you to access, use and process it using commonly used processing methods. You also have the right to request that, if technically possible, we transfer the data directly to another controller. This right exists for the data you have provided to us and their processing is carried out by automated means based on your consent or in execution of a relevant contract.
Right to withdraw consent:
Finally, Beneto Maretti informs you that where processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke it freely, without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on your consent before revoking it. To revoke your consent go to email: email@example.com or tel (+30) 210 3455607 You can also use the unsubscribe options by following (clicking) on the corresponding link, which exists in our electronic communications.
Right of complaint to the Data Protection Authority
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr): Call Center: (+30) 210 6475600, Fax: (+30) 210 6475628, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Security
Beneto Maretti implements appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at the secure processing of personal data and the prevention of accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and / or unauthorized access to, usage, modification or disclosure of them. In any case, the way the internet operates and the fact that it is free does not allow anyone to guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to violate the applicable technical and organizational measures by gaining access and possibly using personal data for unauthorized and / or illegal purposes.
They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart and storing products in the wishlist.
These cookies "memorize" your preferences when you browse our site, so we can recommend the right products based on your needs.
With advertising cookies we seek to show you ads related to your interests, so as not to bother you with unwanted messages.
They enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our site, so that we can continuously improve the experience we offer you.
How you can delete cookies
You can delete cookies and disable their use. Select the browser you are using and follow the instructions:
Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en_US
Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/pws-energopoiw-th-leitoyrgia-do-not-track
Edge - https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
If you are using another browser, consult your provider's information.
Carrying out automated processing and / or profiling
During your visits to our website, you can browse and remain an anonymous user until you decide that you want to subscribe either by creating a member account, or by subscribing to our newsletter and personalized updates, giving your email address as well as and your appropriate consent on a case by case basis. After your above registration, your profile is compiled through automated processing, with your personal preferences, interests, behavior, position or movements. The use of the information you provide to us is done to provide you with a personalized user experience, to send you notifications that concern you personally (for example products that you saw on our website or that you are interested in) but also to be able to customize its content our website depending on your searches, history and preferences. This is done automatically with your registration as we can know and better meet your needs regarding our products and services. Our goal is to be able to discover your preferences/likes in order to provide you with suggestions tailored to your needs and preferences.
Additional Information When Data is Collected by Third Parties and Not Directly by the Individual Social Media
At www.benetomaretti.com we give you the opportunity to register by creating a member account (sign up) or logging in to your account (sign in) using your accounts through Social Media (Facebook), without having to remember passwords access, through an automated secure operation which takes place through the direct communication of our systems with the respective social network. Prerequisite for the use of the above automated registration / login function is to authorize the respective social media for this use, which at the same time authorizes the media to transfer to us your personal data which you have declared as public on the social media. At the time of the authorization you have information about exactly what data will be transmitted and you have the option to de-select some of them. Your authorization on the respective medium is made once and is valid until you terminate it with your own action towards the respective medium (look for the relevant functions - options in your personal account on the social networking medium). Your personal information that we collect from social networks, if it is public and only with your consent, is your Name, Surname, Email, Birthday and gender, but also any other information you have declared as public on social media. This information is used to create a member account and its needs as described in the relevant section "Creating a member account".
Links to other sites.
Our website may contain links to foreign websites. Beneto Maretti is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other non-Beneto Maretti sites. We therefore recommend that you read the privacy statements of these foreign sites carefully.
TERMS OF MEMBER PARTICIPATION
The Cardholder (hereinafter referred to as the "Card") agrees unreservedly and accepts that:
• The Company BENETO MARETTI (hereinafter "the Company") maintains in a file and will process the Personal Data mentioned herein, for the sole purpose of supporting, promoting and executing the reward program of the company, explicitly excluding any marketing of personal data or other use.
• The Company may transfer to third parties legal or natural persons, if required, part of the data for correspondence or other communication with the cardholder for the sole purpose of supporting the program.
• The Company has the sole responsibility for the commitment of its associates in relation to the protection of the Personal Data required by Law 2471/97. The holder has the right, whenever he wishes to request the deletion of his data and to return the card to the Company.
• The card is not a credit card. Each card is and remains the property of the Company and the holder is obliged to return it at its first request, to keep it and keep it in good condition and not to transfer it for further use to another.
• The holder is entitled to trade with the Company for the acquisition of the offers according to the current program of the Company based on the transactions recorded in its system.
• The Company has the right at any time to modify or cancel its offers without prior notice to the cardholder and without requiring his consent. The benefits of the program are mentioned in the electronic address of the Company.
• The holder can use the card in the stores pre-defined by the company of the BENETO MARETTI network.
• The card is valid for an unlimited period of time. The holder must check, after each transaction, the accuracy and correctness of the details of the receipt he receives from the cashier of the store.
• The respective discount provided through the membership card is not valid during the discount period or with the purchase of products on offer.
• The discount through the card is always made with the presentation by the holder of the police ID or other document that proves his identity.
• The holder must immediately notify the Company in writing of any change in the stated address, otherwise the Company will not be liable for loss of mail or interruption of communication. The holder must also immediately inform the Service Center of the program in case of loss or destruction of the card.
• The holder can be informed of the total redemption amount from the cash registers of the stores.
• The card is activated and can be used from the first purchase and if the application has been sufficiently completed and delivered to the Company.
• In case of loss of the card, it is replaced.
• The stores participating in this action are listed below.
BENETO MARETTI / DOUSMANI 16 & ANDREA LAZARAKI 31 PC 16675 GLYFADA, THL. 210 8942099
BENETO MARETTI / RIGA FERAIOU 138 PC 26221 PATRA, TEL. 2610 624240 - 2610 624850
The list of all other cooperating stores can also be found at www.benetomaretti.com
For any additional information contact us at (+30)210 3455607.
In case there is any change in this list we will inform you via email or via a new form that will be available in stores